Leaflet Distribution

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Ryan, Apr 8, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Ryan

Ryan Guest

Anyone acualy used a professional company to drop say 5000-1000 leaflets for you ?

if so what was the results ??

i can cover all the areas around me within 5 miles of me but thinking of doing it for slightly further afield see what sort of reaction i get to 5000 leaflets.

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

I think the only problem is they can deliver to areas you may not want to clean, but if you will clean anywhere it's probably not a bad idea but quite costly, I know up here it's £90 to have 1000 leaflets put in the weekly free paper. [hr]
    My daugter and my nephew charge me a tenner each lol, they deliver loads

3. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Anyone ever used royal mail?

4. Masons

Masons Guru

I'm doing it myself, no wasted leaflets at any houses not worth doing an I knock first so save leaflets that way and give quotes while I'm there.

5. Ryan

Ryan Guest

lol thats great paul keep money in the family and all that :]

i can do a lot myself but as i say for outside of my area maby its worth a pop at £90 1000 flyers delivered into a location of my choice

6. Paul

Paul Guest

I could imagine royal mail being expensive.

7. Ryan

Ryan Guest

anyone ???

8. lee.h

lee.h Member

theres small companies doing it. some of them will print them and deliver for a price..

Advertisement