Leaflet dropping for £2.50 p/h

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by TolishAPurd, Aug 15, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. TolishAPurd

....I got my little 5 year old lad out with me today on his first ever earner.

[​IMG]

We made it out for 2 hours of dropping in all the big houses around here. He did a grand job of it and even wants to do it again.:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

not bad money for a 5yr old mate, i had my daughter help me once last year coz she wanted some money, one of the first gardens she went it she had a dog chase her up the garden path. shes says dad i can do without money from now on its not worth it lol.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Be carefull TAP, my Mrs helped me deliver leaflets once and she got her finger bitten by a dog the other side of the letter box. We were in the hospital till very late :thumbsdown:

4. MrBump

MrBump Guest

My little boy, just turned 4 last week, helps me deliver leaflets for sweets. Not sure what the tax man will make of that :D Although as he'd getting older he may start asking for money instead, whenever he gets money he chucks everything away except pound coins haha, I never taught him that, does mean I get the odd 2 pound coin back though :thumbsup:

5. MrBump

MrBump Guest

Did you even make her carry all the leaflets in a bag on her back too? Now why didn't I think of that :D

Advertisement