Leaflets Advertising Two Businesses

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by newleaf, Jun 19, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. newleaf

newleaf Member

I'm just about to start window cleaning, traditional, as an add on to my carpet cleaning and having used leaflets before to get customers I thought i would use an A6 postcard with carpet cleaning on one side and window cleaning on the other, although on the carpet cleaning side it will say New Service " WIndow Cleaning" see over for details and on Window Cleaning side "we also do carpet cleaning" see over for details.

or would i be better off doing a separate leaflet, only i hate missing an opportunity to promote both businesses at the same time.

Advertisement
  2. Window Cleaner

Window Cleaner Active Member

i do something similar i have 1 side for with me window cleaning and on the other side i have a list of all the other services , gutters, patios, roofs,solar panels, painting etc and it works a treat for me, i have picked up a good amount of gutter work and roofs etc this way so id deffo go for it. its going to be a lot cheaper this way aswell which is also a bonus

3. newleaf

newleaf Member

Cheers Midland

I'm not too far away from you actually, but far enough, i'm based near Banbury, although i will be targeting north Oxfordshire Although occasionally get out as far as Coventry on the odd carpet cleaning job, did one last week in Radford.

4. shazzy692002

I have windows one side and domestic cleaning on the other, 350gsm, so real good quality. Not something easy to screw up and throw away.

5. newleaf

newleaf Member

What sort of response do you get Shazzy?

6. shazzy692002

Rubbish, haha, I posted out 4000 and have had 2/3 calls,jobs from it. But my main objective was to get my website which is quite new out there, plus sometimes people keep hold of the leaflets and call u a later time.

7. Shinytime

Shinytime Active Member

I used leaflets once, handed out about 20 on one street and got 4 calls!

Advertisement