Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Introducing the SB100

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The sb100 is the localbus between stevenage and london

Good luck fitting all those people on it lol

I was a customer for about 4 years when I was in vending, but not been for a couple of years now.

Ah, that's a shame @Diwrnach would have been great to have you in the SB100! Would be great to get a few of the WCF guys involved to represent window cleaners and make sure your voices are heard!

We'll be lobbying Westminster for small business' needs, as well as there being regular national press coverage etc /emoticons/smile.png

Good to hear @Jake! Essentially, the SB100 will be our go-to group for polls, case studies and advertising campaign focuses.

We'll ask you to answer a maximum of 2 monthly polls on issues that are important to business owners like yourself, and in return you'll receive up to a third off your policy renewal, be automatically entered into an exclusive monthly prize draw (keep in mind there will be roughly 100 businesses in the SB100 so a good chance of winning!) and you'll have the opportunity to have your business profiled on our website/social media/advertising campaigns etc - so great free exposure!

Would be great if you could get involved @Jake - minimal fuss and some decent benefits /emoticons/smile.png Be good to have a WCF representative or two in there too /emoticons/smile.png

There's more info here: http://www.simplybusiness.co.uk/knowledge/articles/2015/05/sb100/

They'll be business essentials - think tablet/sat nav/fuel card etc /emoticons/smile.png And it means we will give 1/3 off a policy up to £50. I.e., if someone has a £15k policy, a third of that would be £5k! So we've had to limit it at £50 /emoticons/smile.png

You guys would be our priority for case studies/advertising etc which I think is the coolest part! For example we've got billboards planned around the country where our actual customers will be used on them (rather than actors ha /emoticons/smile.png)

They'll be business essentials - think tablet/sat nav/fuel card etc /emoticons/smile.png And it means we will give 1/3 off a policy up to £50. I.e., if someone has a £15k policy, a third of that would be £5k! So we've had to limit it at £50 /emoticons/smile.png
You guys would be our priority for case studies/advertising etc which I think is the coolest part! For example we've got billboards planned around the country where our actual customers will be used on them (rather than actors ha /emoticons/smile.png)

Pm sent to you!

Anyone else joining me on this? Seems like a good thing to do, Was easy to sign up, (just send an email) also it clearly states you can opt out at anytime, so no pressures...

I need some team mates on this!

the 1/3 off got my attention, cos iv jus coughed up nearly 600 for my insurance renewal with S B.

but once i saw the 50 quid limit i thought, geeee shucks thats no good to me!

You'll also be entered into a monthly prize draw @boarcity and SB100 members will be our priority when it comes to things such as advertising campaigns, case studies etc - so some good free exposure /emoticons/smile.png It's 100% free and only costs you a few minutes of your time a month!

Would be great to have you in it, but understand if you'd rather not /emoticons/smile.png

the 1/3 off got my attention, cos iv jus coughed up nearly 600 for my insurance renewal with S B.but once i saw the 50 quid limit i thought, geeee shucks thats no good to me!
Come on boar, don't be a bore, get involved!

Back