Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning brushes

WCF

Help Support WCF:

again, same as bbd, don't wash it unless i've done something and got it really clogged up, but normally just brushing it across my hand flicks stuff off or even on brickwork.

there was an interesting post on here recently about stuff like smog and pollution clinging to the man made fillaments so should be cleaned, so i may start! anyway i've heard washing it in ecover is good.

I leave mine in pure water over ***ht, then i use the water through the day with bit of ecover in for cleaning my wagtail (not that i use it much) and for cleaning my Joka gloves after each time i have wound my reel in.

Never bother - surely the vast amount of pure water flowing through it every day keeps it clean. All I do if I get cobwebs leaves etc stuck in bristles is rub my hand back and forward over bristles /emoticons/smile.png

Don't clean mine much but the other day got some grease off some door hinges and just could not get rid of it so the next house I did a lagged my brush in some Ecover cream cleaner and a bit of fairy and went to work on there windows making sure I gave my brush a good rub on the frames to clear it. This got rid of the grease and cleaned my brush really well as well as giving the customers windows a very good clean.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

Like it Gav, killing two birds with one stone, cleaning your brush and cleaning the customers windows at the same time.

Richard

Back