Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Commercial Pricing - Multi Window

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Kibs

Hey guys,

Bumped into an old mate who runs a shop last week, found out I’ve started window cleaning and straight up offered me the store. They’ve moved shop and not happy with the current cleaner. He wanted me to give him a quote there and then, bit embarrassing with customers starting at you.

From the threads I've read it seems most shop fronts are around the £5 mark for one window + one door. This one is a little different though (see attached pics), I’d like your opinions - what you would charge for this?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

K

View attachment 6962

View attachment 6963

That's a bit smaller than the cafe I've done each fortnight and I charge $40 inside and out; I'd suppose that's about £20 yah.

If you're in the area before opening, rub you're forehead and hands on the glass here and there just to ensure it looks dirty enough each week when it's time to clean /emoticons/wink.png

I do.

That's a bit smaller than the cafe I've done each fortnight and I charge $40 inside and out; I'd suppose that's about £20 yah.
If you're in the area before opening, rub you're forehead and hands on the glass here and there just to ensure it looks dirty enough each week when it's time to clean /emoticons/wink.png

I do.
Lmao, Ive done this on places i'm leaflet dropping, especially estate agents.

Go the full whack. Get them to smear a bit of sweet n sour sauce on the windows a couple of days before u go.
Nooo nono my washer will smell stanky all day /emoticons/sad.png

You believe this woman of mine just walked in, emptied the last of my red wine into a Pyrex bowl, then walked out without so much as telling me what meal could *possibly* be good enough to warrant leaving me with an empty box?

I hadn't planned on having any tonight, but what a nervey cow anyway!

£10 outside.

Are those posters in the windows the ones on wires that can't be moved, but are really close to the glass? If so, and you are quoting for the inside too, allow extra time/money for cleaning behind them.

Latest Posts

Back