Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leaking pressure washer handle

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CHWS

My trigger gun was leaking. I ordered a repair kit from jet mac and followed his video from YouTube. The repair kit came with an extra part that’s not shown in his YouTube video and I’ve no idea where it goes.

The trigger gun is still leaking. It’s seals spot on but when you push the trigger water is then coming out the pin hole.

Has anyone experienced this problem before ?

No idea sorry is it a universal kit for other models and not needed on yours ?
That’s what I had thought. Can’t understand how water is coming through when the pin is engaged. Is it possible the pin has wore ? I wouldn’t even say it’s had all that use tbh

Could be but would imagine it’s a seal or o ring not seating properly?.. it’s annoying when you cannot fix it , are you sure it’s not some simple like an o ring split or missing I had that with one of my hoses simple fix once I realised what the problem was

Could be but would imagine it’s a seal or o ring not seating properly?.. it’s annoying when you cannot fix it , are you sure it’s not some simple like an o ring split or missing I had that with one of my hoses simple fix once I realised what the problem was
When I took the parts out what came out went back in, not unless an o ring has disintegrated. Looking down into it the ball bearing looks as if it’s supposed to sit down flush on it

Yes it’s annoying as hell especially when it must be something so simple ?

Latest Posts

Back