Lean to's

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Jackwindowcleaner, Apr 2, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Jackwindowcleaner

Quoting a job tomorrow with one of these.. How much would you charge for this sort of job say two windows on front of the house. And a pole would be the only way to trad those 2 windows above the conservatory right?

Advertisement
  2. Jackwindowcleaner

3. fenderjaguar

fenderjaguar Well-Known Member

Looking at that, you could almost place half your ladder across it, like a plank, then walk along it. Probably be dangerous though....

4. TolishAPurd

It would be a nightmare to try and pole over that. I have a conny with the exact same setup but I am very lucky that they give me the key code to let myself in and clean the windows from the inside. Otherwise I would just pass the job on, or say sorry I cant get to them, the trad method has its limits if you want to stay safe.

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I hate doing low pitch conservatory roof like that as they are a pain in the **** to clean even using wfp method. I take it you will be cleaning the roof frames etc too?

I know this is the trad section but that job is crying out wfp

6. Green Pro Clean Ltd

7. Jackwindowcleaner

Cheers guys.. Yeah going inside would be ideal especially as she says they're filthy. The roof on the conservatory isn't see through glass from what I can see on street view. Annoying the last 2 jobs I've gone to quote have been the same

8. Jackwindowcleaner

9. cheapncheerful

yeh er well you can walk safely along the glass holders but dont tell anyone I told you of course I WOULD wfp these days well er I THINK i would yep I would.....well to be fair ...honest ...it does work ...honest ...well most of the time...:D

10. Green Pro Clean Ltd

We have Unger poles these days but a Harris 18ft for £15 from B&Q will easily sort that for you.

Advertisement