Leaving resin outside

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Shaun1977, Mar 18, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

What's best way to keep resin when it's in di vessel? Do I drain excess water out after filling? Will it damage the resin if I leave vessel in shed during ***ht if temperature is very cold?

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?dzcnts

Advertisement
  2. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

should be fine, if it is just left

3. Alex Gardiner

Alex Gardiner Forum Addict
    Supplier

No need to drain water out but do not let the resin freeze - insulate the vessel or keep in a frost free place.

4. James

James Guru

Key problems arise when the resin freezes. So try not to let this happen. No need to drain the water out.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?o4s5s4

5. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Not sure what being frozen would do to resin?, mine did freeze once, but it was due to be changed anyway!. As the guys have already said though, try to avoid it happening in the 1st place.

6. Masons

Masons Guru

^ Freezing in a resin chamber may result in a broke chamber, as water expands when frozen.

7. Paul

Paul Guest

I think a shed wouldn't be a problem aslong as you try to keep it frost free make it a little blanket :D

8. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

I must have been lucky then, as mine was frozen solid inside the vessel, like a giant resin lolipop!. Didnt damage vessel though, thankfully!.

Advertisement