Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

unger splus

tench0771

ive bin using the unger spluss channel wich is mch beta than the liquidator but im still not convinced its beta than a standerd channel mite go bk to the standerd for a week to make my mind up:rolleyes:

I hear you Tench, the Splus is a lot better than the liquidator, however it is nothing that cant be done with a few basic tolls and some knowledge of 'dog earring'.

Only thing that disappoints me is that all channel makers seem to start at 10 inch up, I would love an Splus 6 inch.

Oh well, have to make my own. :rolleyes:

notice its very rounded tip not like liquidator does it hug the frame 100% or is there any detailing?

i find my self still needing to detail to b honist not as mch but still ave to do it:confused:
so its no good then

im still using liquidator as my main, no detailing yes - BUT i cant relax using it,relax take your eye off and the tips dig in to frame and stutter . i hav to concentrate allday where with a regular channel i could relax fling it about the glass

spose u cant have it all ways!!

Loving my s+ too have 2 useless liquidators but have a 6" liquidator which is good but the bigger ones not good for me.....just a quick one though do u guys find u use different rubbers for different channels or is that just me lol...

no i do too, think its annoying i havent found one allround rubber that suits my standard aswell as wagtail.

Latest Posts

Back