Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lost My Days Takings Yesterday :(

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

when i go collecting money i always put my notes together in 1 bag... and in my side door... i always keep rubbish in their.. and it got full so driving 70mph down the dual carriageway... i chucked all the rubbish away... i must of picked the money bag containing about 80 quid ... and chucked it out with the rubbish /emoticons/sad.png

lol .. lesson learnt !

yip, bad bad boy. I just keep notes in one pocket and coins in the other. I don't like pulling out a couple of hundred pounds in front of customers when I go to collect, so I put fivers to the front and tenners to the back, that way I can just dig in and pull out what I need without pulling everything out, twenties go in my back pocket /emoticons/wink.png

That's great, just wish it had been your weeks takings. One of my pet hates is ***** who throw litter out their car window. Let this be a lesson and stop being a ****.

yip, bad bad boy. I just keep notes in one pocket and coins in the other. I don't like pulling out a couple of hundred pounds in front of customers when I go to collect, so I put fivers to the front and tenners to the back, that way I can just dig in and pull out what I need without pulling everything out, twenties go in my back pocket /emoticons/wink.png
A few hundered, Why would you have all that on you at one time?

O dear H, gutting for you at loosing the money, which motorway?? Between which junctions lol.

Look at it this way, its cheaper than the £1000 fine for littering.

But seriously, your in a sign written van, don't be chucking **** outa your window. I'm a motorbiker and it really f's me off when people do this, the two worst are crisp packets ( they seem to stick to the helmet lol) and *** butts that are still lit,

*** butt hit me this morning.... Grrr

Anyway, thank yourself lucky dude

Lmao, this is the funniest thing I have seen all week, you just made my day H you really have!

Did you only realise when you posted? Didnt you go back to try find it??

I don't have any sympathy for you whatsoever as you could cause a serious accident due to your stupidity.

Latest Posts

Back