Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ladder spikes

bigtaffster

So I've been doing windows now for about 2 year and every windie who isn't using a pole have spikes fitted to their ladders.

Any suggestions where I can get some? I have managed to find one seller on the Internet and the ones they are selling don't look sturdy enough for the ones I've seen on other ladders

Any suggestions would be appreciated [emoji38]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

So I've been doing windows now for about 2 year and every windie who isn't using a pole have spikes fitted to their ladders. Any suggestions where I can get some? I have managed to find one seller on the Internet and the ones they are selling don't look sturdy enough for the ones I've seen on other ladders

Any suggestions would be appreciated [emoji38]

The Ladder Man : Product View, ladders, ladder, step ladders, aluminium ladders, rope ladders, shelf ladders, loft ladders, timber ladders, roof ladders, combination ladders, ladder, ladders, step ladder, shelf ladder, loft ladder, roof ladder, aluminium ladder

Is that what your talking about?!

The Ladder Man : Product View, ladders, ladder, step ladders, aluminium ladders, rope ladders, shelf ladders, loft ladders, timber ladders, roof ladders, combination ladders, ladder, ladders, step ladder, shelf ladder, loft ladder, roof ladder, aluminium ladder[/url]
Is that what your talking about?!

Yeah something similar to those but I've seen more substantial ones fixed to ladders. These look a bit flimsy and i was looking/hoping for alternatives.

Back