Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Halloween is comin and im going collecting

john39

What is everyones views on going collecting on Halloween nite.

Would custys look at ya as if u had two heads. Or is it a nite you guys dont collect

Don't see why it'd be a problem; people are probably more expecting of someone knocking on their door!

Plus...might get some sweeties /emoticons/wink.png

I can't wait for tomorrow night. Door bell rings and the little kid says 'trick or treat' I say I'll have a treat please. Foxes em every time :laugh:

Well some pays via paypal some dnt.So there ya go
I have some like that too, its a pain in the aris. What i do is text them the night before to let them know I'm coming. That way they can leave a cheque or cash under a doormat.

Why not dress up as a zombie window cleaner for a giggle?

't wait for tomorrow night. Door bell rings and the little kid says 'trick or treat' I say I'll have a treat please. Foxes em every time :laugh:
All the female custys will be all dolled up, and Ill be like a stalker

I ever been collecting on Halloween nite looking forward to it, might even get brought in for a beer and a grope lol

I never collect.

They give money there and then, or they pay online via BACS, card/paypal.

I'm a grumpy sod and avoid answering the door , and I wouldn't collect as alot of folk are the same and avoid the door especially if you answer 50 times a night

Our local windy was out collecting tonight /emoticons/biggrin.png what a numpty. My nipper came back with a quid and a bag full of sweets. Some MILF turned up at ours in a witches outfit with her kids. Ooh I like your bat she said. Eh, I said. The bat hanging up off the flower bracket she said. Oh, I hadn't noticed it was there I said. Mrs T had gone overboard as per. I'll save the MILF for the bank :hehehe:

Well I went collecting.

And noticed that where I live the ******** must be miserable as **** a lot of them wouldnt answer the door as they thought it was kids rhyming.

I goy afew in I also surprised a few when they opened the door and I started rhyming lol

Back