Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Power HD proloc upgrade kit

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Den

was wondering if there is such a thing, I have the proloc manual reel and didn't know if there was an upgrade kit to make it a power up hd as I have started getting shoulder problems again.

Why not contact Jordan King direct and ask him.
Hello Spruce don't know who he his?

Plus all the research I have done can only find the power up motorised kit nothing on the powerup hd I can't find any info on who manufactures the proloc reels to so havnt any contacts number.

Here's his details

Contact

I can't see why he cant sort a kit out for you. After all, he makes them for the petal hose reels. But I don't know all the facts.

He doesn't make the Proloc hose reels as far as I know.

Thanks Spruce.

This was one of the site I found with regards to power up kit, will message and see if he can help if not I think a new powerup hd reel could be on the cards regret that I didn't buy one when I got my compact 325.

As shoulder as being giving me gip again lately.

Thanks Spruce.
This was one of the site I found with regards to power up kit, will message and see if he can help if not I think a new powerup hd reel could be on the cards regret that I didn't buy one when I got my compact 325.

As shoulder as being giving me gip again lately.
In hindsight we would all have done lots of things differently. You weren't to know your shoulder would play up. We can't go through life solving problems that may never happen. Women do that, but blokes are different. (This isn't a sexist comment, its just that our brains are designed differently.) We deal with the problem and find a solution when it happens.

[media]

[/media]
The wife says he makes a lot of sense.

Back