Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Many Customers Have U Got On 1 Estate ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

So theirs big estates medium sized estates and some small estates with a lot of houses for all us window cleaners to clean /emoticons/tongue.png lol

I found that on a few estates ive only got 2,3 customers but on the other hand i got 10-14 customers on a few estates aswell

Theirs 1 estate which am doing very well on at the moment and im gaining new customers their everytime cos their know am always in the area and they know that i clean a lot of other peoples houses

Plus.... ive been stopped down their a lot and ive now got like 13,14 customers their /emoticons/smile.png so when am on that estate working i feel more happy then normal cos i know am just here and no driving about i dont even have to hardly move the van lol... Its good when i collect money aswell... i just park the van up and have a little walk which takes 5 mins and ive collected them all.... its better then driving from 1 estate to collect then anotehr estate to collect payment lol

ive only got 2 housing estates wer ive got 10+ more on but im trying my best to get them to 20+

I love estate work, particularly the private ones where the money is better. The houses nearly always seem easy to clean and its so lovely when you can walk from one house to another. The most customers I have on one estate is 20.....they are still building it though, so onwards and upwards on that front. On another new estate I managed to get the first occupied house. The lady there took a load of my cards and she approaches every new resident on my behalf. She gets a free clean for every new customer she gets me.

20 next to each other,private road window cleaners dream ,paid by bank transfer by property management company,lovely.

between 90-100 over a few streets, havent counted in a while, dont really do any other 'estates' id call the rest developments, with 20s n 30s in each but then some of those developemts are right beside eachother, or just around the corner, so prob are in the same estate?

Back