Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Mini Pole

Poles Apart

Just made a 2 section 5 foot pole out of an old clx 27 each section is 2"6 long great for tight spots, sides of cons and restricted access I'm actually using for lots of stuff especially Bungies and low stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
get job mate u got any pics ? it will be handy for sures
I'll get some up tomorrow, just make sure when sawing it you rotate the pole or it splinters, light as anything must be no more than 300 grams with a tap on and brush ran out of resi-neck swivels though so using a fixed resi-neck, swivel is a must for tight spots.

i did the same , used a grinder to cut clx pole, never used it yet, need to put it into van, i keep forgetting
You'll be lost without it once you do, I've got about 6 metres of hose connected to it for a backpack, found a use for my what I had thought a no longer wanted pole tap and the best thing is there 's no loop on the floor from pole hose because of the short amount of hose.

Use my clx10 all the time, bungalows, conny roofs, low down commercial, it's great!!!

Love my little 2ft (extendable to 4ft) pocket pole from Xline, used it loads on a recent spa retreat place as most windows are below 8ft, super fast and great to use.

Back