Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brilliant

Tuffers

I had a guttervac job to do today. The owners are away, so I turn up at 7:30 to the house which is in the middle of nowhere. Guess what, all the outside electric had been turned off :mad:. I managed to clear all gutters bar one by hand. At least I charged them Smurf prices :thumbsup:

yeh me been caught out a fair few times reaching for a tap that has been turned off....at least you got the job done in peace and no mither.....

Ahh, but the wind blew me vac filter away. Could I find it? Could I buggery. I walked round and round the house scratching me head. Until I saw it in a barn. /emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh okay at least you found it ...i have lost two sun hats to the bloomin wind.....one the guy next door was cutting the grass so its either in his grass box or he nicked it ....well i spent at least 15 mins looking for a tatty £4 hat but you kinda get attached.....at least you got your filter back....oh i hate the wind....

I had a guttervac job to do today. The owners are away, so I turn up at 7:30 to the house which is in the middle of nowhere. Guess what, all the outside electric had been turned off :mad:. I managed to clear all gutters bar one by hand. At least I charged them Smurf prices :thumbsup:
off topic but itv4 showing motogp highlights 8oclock mon night:thumbsup:

Back