Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

embarrassing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

steve garwood

ginger lion
Had a curry last night with the missus. I chose a dopiaza, which turned up with tons of onions which always give me bad wind

Working today I was coming down my ladder from a flat roof and my guts were proper rumbling and I knew I had to get rid of this wind. Looked over both shoulder's, all clear. So with a hefty push I let rip with a bafta winning fart. No joke, it went on for about 10 - 12 seconds and was so loud I thought it would shatter the windows.

Anyway, just as this fart finished, a voice said '**** me that was loud', and I turned around, and right behind me, in what must of been a blind spot, stood my customer:eek::eek:.

My face went as red as my hair and all I could do was explain my dodgy guts. He just said take this money before the stink comes!!

I thought mine was bad! I was working with my father in law and the night before, like you I had a curry and the wind was horrific and proper stank. I was going up a ladder on wet decking with him footing it and it just snuck out, with no warning, just as my rear was at nose level! So he's the choking on my toxic fumes as I'm doing the windows, and Im at the top p***ing myself trying not to fall off from my shaking!! Suffice to say I now foot the ladders for him!

I went round the side of this bungalow that I was cleaning a few years ago and the gardener was crouched round there taking a dump. Dunno who was more embarrassed

I had a too hot naga curry on tuesday, wed morning terrible wind & really bad guts, very close to bailing out behind a customers conservatory as I know there big dog is poorly so could blame him, but managed to avoid it only just!!

you've all heard of the butterfly effect, sounds like Steve might have set off a Tsunami in the South China sea.

@Trev81 there is no such thing as a too hot naga curry

My favourite from the indian is either lamb jalfrezi extra hot or lamb naga extra hot (have to ask for extra hot) and a naga naan

I'm getting hungry now

Last week I went into a shop to grab a sandwich and let off the most horrendous smelling silent fart. This mum with a plan behind me in the queue then starts wafting her arms around cursing that someone had farted in the shop (all out loud) and my face then starts to go red.......BUT the mum then bends down to the baby in the pram and decides that he was the culprit. She turns to me and apologises........RESULT /emoticons/smile.png

I love a curry. I'm ashamed to say that I had a chicken tikka vindaloo last night and I've just had another one tonight because my inlaws invited themselves round for dinner. Thankfully I don't tend to suffer the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

@Trev81 there is no such thing as a too hot naga curryMy favourite from the indian is either lamb jalfrezi extra hot or lamb naga extra hot (have to ask for extra hot) and a naga naan

I'm getting hungry now
extra hot out next morning makes me :/emoticons/ohmy.png:

Cast iron stomach

Takes more than a nuclear curry to upset it

However the combination of hot curry and several ales can make it interesting next morning

Just back from the pub and pleased to see I've raised standards of the forum! I'm with daveyboy on this one, if the curry isn't hot, its not a curry. My sons have progressed up to a vindaloo now and like myself, find anything below this strength, bland. Not saying this is right as taste is subjective, just love, love, love the heat. Oh, and before you mild lovers say the heat is all you can taste, that's utter, complete bol1ocks

It's not about heat

I don't find it hot but enjoy the flavour

Like scotch bonnet chilli..i like the fruity taste you get with them and also they don't taste too hot

It's not about heatI don't find it hot but enjoy the flavour

Like scotch bonnet chilli..i like the fruity taste you get with them and also they don't taste too hot
What I'm trying to say is you can enjoy the heat and the flavours combined:thumbsup:

Anyone had a phal before? That is seriously hot.

Tried it once. Even as a vindaloo man, it was mentally hot. On my third bite I breathed in as I swallowed and got the worst bought og hiccups ever

Me and my wife's brothers have a 'Phal night' once every six months or so. I've been eating hot food for years but I struggle sometimes. I always manage to clear my plate but by that point my eyes are streaming and I can't taste anything but heat. It's a bit pointless because you can't really enjoy the food but it's a good laugh once we've had a skinful.

I can eat a phal but i don't enjoy it as it is made just for heat

I like the flavour

If you don't get affected by hot chilli then eat a ghost chilli and you'll find it tastes really nice

The heat in a phall is made with just more curry powder and chilli powder and not actually anything with a nice flavour

Alabama reaper is one of the hottest chillis you can get..i think it's second in the world and that would be more enjoyable than a phall as it has taste to it

I can eat a phal but i don't enjoy it as it is made just for heatI like the flavour

If you don't get affected by hot chilli then eat a ghost chilli and you'll find it tastes really nice

The heat in a phall is made with just more curry powder and chilli powder and not actually anything with a nice flavour

Alabama reaper is one of the hottest chillis you can get..i think it's second in the world and that would be more enjoyable than a phall as it has taste to it
My brother in law eats phal and when he does, he keeps a bog roll in the fridge

Back