Lightning speed

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Smurf, Aug 14, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I passed a wfp chap walking back to his car with a wfp in his hand. If he had walked any slower he would have been going backwards. I think he looked rather feedup too. Bless him :D

Advertisement
  2. norm

norm Grand Master

remember the stuck cherry picker Smurf
    :rofl::rofl:

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

4. cheapncheerful

its a funny thing that i have never really seen or watched a wfper in action...and then.....i trundled back to fill up me backpack and there he was in his merc van washing away...yeh...he got a better pole than me:gush: and a better van:gush:...and looked a bit like simon cowell's minder off the x factor...but i snuck down and watched ...i gotta learn

and comes home and there we go no 2 wfper....couldnt see him rinse though....but we all have our different ways...i am just waiting for no three as they always come in threes...

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

You will notice then springing up all over the place as the most I've seen is 7 including myself working in the same street.:D

6. cheapncheerful

yes including me i count four in our little cul de sac....i er...:hiding: when they come...

Advertisement