Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner rinse bar....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Carlwindy

Any one use these for regular cleans? I was wondering if they are similar to the constructor brush.... Tia

Not used one but looks handy. Although I can think of a few frames I used to have that this would be a nightmare with unless i stayed well away from he top frame.

[media]

[/media]

It hasn't been released yet (New - coming soon) so I doubt anyone has any experience with using it

@Carlwindy except Alex /emoticons/biggrin.png

We have a large atrium clean coming up in the summer school holidays so might give this a try.

It looks totally different to the rinse bar that the Constructor brush has. As Gav has said, I doubt that this will be the way to go for small residential windows due to overspray.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will likely give it a try when they become available. However, as an everyday tool I don't think it'll work for me as many of the windows I clean are up close to the soffits and it looks like it would obstruct the brush from getting around the frame. But it looks like it could be a good tool to have in your arsenal if you do a lot of windows like the ones in the video.

Most of my customers are commercial. I bought Gardiner rince bar a year ago. It useless. Not comfortable. If Gardiner will make something more compact, easy to add and to change during a work, it will be nice.

Latest Posts

Back