Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Inside Conny Roofs?

Neil

Is there a easy quick way of doing an inside of a Conny roof ? I've had a customer email me to get this done, are the dragon flys any good ?

If it's a smokers one then it wouldn't be, would use and ruin the pads. good old hand job will do it

There is no quick way to deep clean insides of conservatory roofs as all the frames have to be cleaned properly first. Then maybe you could use something like that after but will not get into all the corners/pointy bits of roof panels.

make yourself one of these

im no good at DIY Mark, do you fancy making me one? Will pay and I have a piole I can send you to work on /emoticons/smile.png

Water fed pole. Turn the flow down.

are you serious damo even with the flo down water would go everywhere????

Upside down trad is my preferred method.

Can be quick with two lads.

ive done that mason but the water kept running down my arm lol

are you serious damo even with the flo down water would go everywhere????
Oh dear god lol. Yes I was joking /emoticons/tongue.png

I have found the easiest and quickest way is.

Spray bottle (pure and Ecover)

One microfibre for cleaning and one for buffing. Have a couple of tools to get into corners.

I would have thought just clean the frames by hand using a set of steps, and trad clean the glass?

I have only done it a few times, and this is how I did it. Though I use a squeegee that gives me zero degrees angle, so its straight forward with a squeegee on a pole. Then I just drape a microfiber cloth over the squeegee afterwards to detail.

Bottle of Mr Muscle or HG Glass Cleaner, some steps & a couple of scrims.

Don't mind in the winter, but on a hot summers day...

Latest Posts

Back