Link the forum to Facbook

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by ClearVue Solutions, Jan 11, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Hey,

Would you guys mind me mentioning this on Facebook, Twitter and maybe put a link to the forum on my website??

More promo, more members, more people commenting = better forum

*i like this forum best*

If you want me too, i shall, and sure other guys will too!

Advertisement
  2. A.K WINDOWS

facebook is the work of satin;)

3. i reckon its a good idea mate

4. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Im with GARDEN A.D.E on this one, its the devils work!. Im not on it and have no intention of changing that any time soon!. Each to their own i suppose, but as far as im concerned, facebook, and other similar 'social networking' sites, is why nobody actually SPEAKS to each other anymore.

5. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Yes please do the more that know about us the better.

6. Aqua-dapter

Aqua-dapter Active Member

Smooth :)

Paul

7. A.K WINDOWS

lol i just dont get it its mental the world must have slowed down due to it people are on it all the time werever i go places of work or someone sat in a pub on it on there phones.

i can see the advertising part of it but nothing else

its for nosey people and attention seekers.

soz guys ha

8. I was with you on that guys to start with. But I am a young fella and finally delved into it. As an advertising tool its great as you can contact lots of people without costing anything.

They can contact me easily, i can show them pics and videos of new products and I can do promo work on their.

So it has its good points but I am fully aware of its downsides.

9. A.K WINDOWS

just make sure you dont go telling everyone what youve had for tea or going to the shops with dave or even why cant i sleep???

thats the sort of **** i cant stand and wont go on it i just see it over my mrs shoulder proper losers on there lol

10. Plus, burglars know when your not at home.....mu ha har

Advertisement