Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Size?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers as long as its the new shape min of 988kg, they go up to 1200kg! same bodyshape but rare!

the poster of this topic
350kg water

15kg frame

25kg tank

25kg One extra container

415kg plus driver at 95kg and fuel say 30kg is a total of 540kg leaving him 55kg spare

55kg would have to spread across the following.....

Pump

Battery

Hose reel

Roof Rack

Ladders

Trolley (maybe)

Cones

Spares

Poles

To close for comfort!

i use a 350 litre..

/emoticons/smile.png

350 litre tank = 30kgs

full = 380kgs

tank frame = use aratchet strap

hose reel = 30kgs full of water

ladder = dont carry none

me =70kgs ( max )

pole and extras = 10kgs

Fuel = 60kgs

roof bars = got none

so that totals 550#

soemtimes i may carry 450 litres of water the other 100 in containers

if u get pulled u just gotta spill all the water out...

a window cleaner down my end has a 1,000 tank in a transit i seen it ma self and it had like 600litres in....... that was half way thru the day ... he told me hes always over weight he even said he got pulled once and just spilt the water out and thats it they let him go

if you dont need ladders then great!

I assume you use your van battery?

And you havent mentioned a pump or backpack, so i assume you suck the water out of the tank?

I've got a 1.3cdti combo with a 595 payload but thought I had the heavier payload. I have a 400 litre crash tested system which weights 90kg empty plus 400kg of water, plus me 85kg, plus roof rack 40kg, plus ladders and **** 80 kg = just waiting to be pulled. I do fill mine up because I like to use a high flow rate as I think I work a lot quicker. I got the local garage to sort out the suspension so at least it looks okay as the combos sit very low any way, they look overloaded when empty!

I don't recommend overloading though, I was just stupid ( what else would you expect from an essex boy).

I have always fancied putting a system in a truck. I nearly did it when my van stolen, it was a Chevy s10 king cab in black. Pure freedom do a system designed for trucks but they mainly sell it in America inu the warm states such as Florida. It will go under a canopy like a truck man but looks better in an open top truck. I thought about it but obviously it would be suicide to have an open truck here and I decided that I may as well get another van because it's all well and good looking good but can you imagine working from a high backed truck.

Anyway, my van is overweight until about 11 every day, I am overweight because I eat to much **** in my van and my wife is overweight because she is a lazy cow

I've got a 1.3cdti combo with a 595 payload but thought I had the heavier payload. I have a 400 litre crash tested system which weights 90kg empty plus 400kg of water, plus me 85kg, plus roof rack 40kg, plus ladders and **** 80 kg = just waiting to be pulled. I do fill mine up because I like to use a high flow rate as I think I work a lot quicker. I got the local garage to sort out the suspension so at least it looks okay as the combos sit very low any way, they look overloaded when empty!
I don't recommend overloading though, I was just stupid ( what else would you expect from an essex boy).

I have always fancied putting a system in a truck. I nearly did it when my van stolen, it was a Chevy s10 king cab in black. Pure freedom do a system designed for trucks but they mainly sell it in America inu the warm states such as Florida. It will go under a canopy like a truck man but looks better in an open top truck. I thought about it but obviously it would be suicide to have an open truck here and I decided that I may as well get another van because it's all well and good looking good but can you imagine working from a high backed truck.

Anyway, my van is overweight until about 11 every day, I am overweight because I eat to much **** in my van and my wife is overweight because she is a lazy cow
Lol lol lol

And truck mounts ate big in usa cant do it here

Maybe a trailer setup?

Back