Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Starting out

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Look to the top right - there is a 'search' function.
Look there, there is a ton of threads full of useful information on how to acquire work.
Thanks, I'll do that, just spoke to my neighbour who has his own window cleaning business, he was not helpful at all he says don't bother with windows.........do you think he feels threatened by competition lol

Thanks, I'll do that, just spoke to my neighbour who has his own window cleaning business, he was not helpful at all he says don't bother with windows.........do you think he feels threatened by competition lol
In short yes. Theres enough competition in this game for him to go encouraging you to compete for work against him, thats the real world.

Doesnt matter how much competition there is, youll get there regardless if you just set your goal and keep going towards it, theres loads of windys near me and cheap ones at that, im still going to get the work i want at the prices i want for no other reason than i want it.

Back