Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Classic!!!

Tuffers

First of all before I tell the story I will give you a bit of background info. The woman in question lives with her teenage son in a detached house with conny on an estate where I clean quite a few. I charge £10 but it really is a £15 job. She likes me to text the night before so that she can leave the money in the garden (it never is) and every now and then she will cancel the clean after I text her. I stopped texting and carried on cleaning and calling back for my money. "Ooh, can you text me the night before as agreed please." She says last clean. So, last clean I text and she friggin cancels. So this time I carry on and clean. I cleaned it in Tuesday and went collecting tonight. "Oh, can we go 2 monthly over the winter." She asks. Well I suppose so I say. "What with all the bad weather I can't see the point in cleaning them, and you cleaned them in the rain this week." It wasn't raining on Tuesday I reply. "It was by the time I got home from work." She says :laugh:. So, I've got to pack up work just incase it might rain later? I say :rofl:/emoticons/biggrin.png:laugh:

Good bye bint :finger:

Good riddance to her tuffers. These people p1ss me off. Mortgages to pay, kids to feed, beer to be bought. They think were at their beck and call. Rant done

I tolerate more of these ***** than I should...what I try to do with the occasional skippers is encourage them to change to an every other clean arrangement and explain that as the clean will take longer there will be a commensurate increase in price...they save money and my hourly rate is higher...everyone's a winner.

Back