Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

laddersfree [are they another national mob?]

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

boarcity

rang me up ,offering me a string o big shops-at least 6 big panes frontages,,, seems someones pulled out

whats the price i ask?

12 quid a pop inside n out ,

surely thou jest?

oh and yes the signs needs a wipe

well,,, im not intrested

www.laddersfree.co.uk

Last edited:
rang me up ,offering me a string o big shops-at least 6 big panes frontages,,, seems someones pulled out
whats the price i ask?

12 quid a pop inside n out ,

surely thou jest?

oh and yes the signs needs a wipe

well,,, im not intrested

www.laddersfree.co.uk
Always funny when a company thinks they can use you on the cheap.

Got a Call from a phoneshop that wanting me to do the insides only ! Ive just dropped a flyer with an outside quote ( a method i use ) then i replied " what about the outside then !? " and that stupid woman Said " we Got another to do that " that Got me startet !! I told that woman that the only Way im doing insides on a busy shopping " no -car street " is if im having the complete deal . And im not doing the hazzle :mad:while the other is doing the easy Quick getaway , thats not how we Roll !

How stupid and desperate does she Think i am ...?!:whistle:

was it the Prezzo restaurants they offered you?
yes . whats the word?

the guy later rang askin me do i know anyone else who mite do it ?

hmmm,let me think......well,there is a lad yes

there is!? who is it??

im tryin to remember his name,dont rush me, you know how it is ,once the squeegees down you forget it all

please,try n remember

i cant, i can see his face ,,BUT ,,i do know where you can find out.... up the coast theres a fish n chip shop,,,,his card is pinned on the notice board there

they do luvley fish n chips

To be honest I do a bit of work for them and some of it is alright and there good payers.

But the price on the Prezzo resturaunts is absolutely shocking I have been offered 4 of them if i was to clean them I would be loosing money.

Back