Little Giant Professional 6 Rung Ladder.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by HotWash Window Cleaners, Apr 21, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. HotWash Window Cleaners

Does anyone have any experience or working knowledge of this product?
    Apparently can reach 6 plus metres.
    Might save me putting roof rack on my van.

Advertisement
  2. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

Funny you should mention them 'Little Giants'.

Was watching a guy on Friday folding-up his ladder after repairing an alarm system on the second floor building.
    Had a chat with him about the ladders, they go from about 1.3m to 6.3m and weigh around 25kg.
    He can separate them to make two 'A' frame ladders, which he then can use his 6' to 9' extending work platform.
    Think he said he paid around £250 odd for them, and another £100-£150 for the platform (can't remember now).
    Very easy to adjust too.
    Fantastic piece of kit....very clever system.

3. HotWash Window Cleaners

They are black too. £250 about right price, 24 ladder combinations possible. Thought as it did a 90 degree thing it might be good for the conny roofs. If you have to get up close and clean off some nasty lichen stain.

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I've never used one myself but was a bit put off by bad review vids on the net.

5. OoO

OoO Guest

Got a link at all bud?

6. OoO

OoO Guest

Not bad....

I want something with a platform for when doing conny roofs???

Advertisement