Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning With A 7 Week Old Babie Keeping Me Awake!

Lol my baby is 3 weeks today, she ain't the problem....it's the boy lol, he is 23 months and just started to wake up at 1am and then again at 4-4.30am and doesn't go to back to bed at half 4 lol. I think its because of the new baby etc.

I'm fortunate enough that my missus breast feeds so no need for me to get up for the girl.

Try not to worry too much, they will settle down, bigger thing that helped us is keeping them in the same room untill then settle a bit (even if its for a few months, its worth it for the sleep lol)

Yeah were keeping her in our room for the moment, she has been good mostly sleeping 4-6hrs but were having more bad nights than good atm im just happy i work when i want :-D

The bad nights are usually growth spurts, the have a lot, just feed them all the time and they get over it I a few days usually, that's what we found anyway lol

Back