Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leisure battery req for trolley work ???

WCF

Help Support WCF:

trickydicky

Hi ..I am in the process of pricing up a DIY trolley and this will only be used on the FSG and conservatory cleaning so only used now and then initially.

Is there a lighter battery i can use or am i better just using the heavy 115ah?

Thanks

I have no experience pumping purewater but am a bit of a battery geek from other hobbies.

Take the wattage of your pump and divide by 12v to give you your amp requirement. This must be less than the amp rating of the battery.

Multiply the amps by the number of hours you need to use it for between charges. This must be less than the Ah rating of your battery.

If small and light is important to you look into LiFePO4 packs. These are 3.2v/cell so you would need at least a pack of 4 of them (4s) to give an equivalent voltage to a 12v lead acid. They won't be as cheap though.

I bought a new one for my shurflo trolley this week, it's about 7ah and about 4" x 2" x 6"(ish!) I think this is a standard size. Cost me £15.

Looks like it or he has crapped the bed at his age :rofl:

It's the :turd::turd: seepage from his incontinent pants....he has been told to change them on a daily basis....not weekly :rofl:.

I'm knocking-on a bit now...but do I care.....NAH!

I'm just as childish as I've always been....I reckon it's what keeps me looking soooo young and handsome /emoticons/biggrin.png:D.

and here's how childish I am :laugh:......

My wife said she's leaving me because I'm too imature.

I replied "Your talking a load of updoc you are"!

Guys, you should have seen the look of sheer joy sweep across my face when she replied...."What's updoc" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.

I got a 12v 12ah battery from a company that sells alarms and security supplies for £20 lasts all day and importantly it is lite.

Latest Posts

Back