Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My View On The Tecbuk Highbride Brush 3 Months In

Still waiting on a video comparasion tecbuk vs Gardiner. I don't even mind buying the brushes. Want to see your technique.
Haven’t got new photography done the brushes, let alone do any marketing videos Damo.

Richard

I have said this on numerous occasions, I would love to see how Richard can be so much quicker with his brush.

I've had a couple of his, on on maintenance cleans, they are no quicker than an xtreme. How much scrubbing does a regular clean need, they only need a quick whizz over and they are clean, so all this talk of being so much quicker just does not add up to me. I think people that are worried about scrubbing power on regular cleans do not have confidence in their own ability.
Lee GLS, there is are many and very obvious differences between the Gardiner’s extreme brushes and Tecbuk brushes. (And many more that are not obvious) The size & look of the brush for example! the monofilament count, spread on the glass, quality, monofilaments/bristles etc the list is extensive - but as you say yourself, quote “they (Tecbuk brushes) are no quicker than an extreme”

The problem with being a Gardiner’s fan is that you are stuck with those brushes they are slow - you unable to exploit the benefits Tecbuk brushes have over other brushes – and you think a video from Tecbuk would help you! Maybe you should work on your business instead of promoting Gardiner’s at your expense & loss!!!

Richard

depends where u wrk m8 if buy da sea like me bird poo every other window lol an my white xtream takes to long 2 shift it .
Good point tench0771, removing bid poo even if only occasionally can be done quicker with the Tecbuk brushes. That does point out an obvious flaw with the extreme brush. The real floor though is… windows with no bird poo on them the cleaning time is very slow when compared with Tecbuk brushes, and the difference in earnings adds up each day.

Richard

Probably the reason this brush works over normal brushes is that is splays!!??

Richard what made you think this, so revolutionary in wfp.

Wheres other brushes are made like sweeping brush heads! lol

What ever happend to the trial for members on here too as seemed to have fallen flat on it's face :Image16:

Richard I seen the brush xline have(the tecbuk brush one you sent em) what is that brush and why is it all flat, unlike mine which splays(if that makes sense)

Do you send out replacement scraper blades, didn't really look after brush and pole much in first 3 full weeks of using until last week, really looking after it now lol!

I started using this brush on conny roofs and facias aswell, removed green like nothing else, I did use a old unger brush for this(the head is like that off a sweeping brush)

but not as good as yours lol.

This ok, will it shorten the life of the brush by a lot or will it last like normally?

What ever happend to the trial for members on here too as seemed to have fallen flat on it's face :Image16:
Where have you been Smurf, that's been and done!
Sorry Smurf, did you put your name on the list?

it took about a year might have been more, we decided to end it one of the staff has it safe.

A lot more then that smurf!

All the staff have tried it plus quite a few more.

Smurf have you spoken to Dodger about trying it?

No promises!

As like I say it stopped a little while back, while its in safe hands.

Why don't you buy one smurf, you will not be let down!

And I don't even work for Richard Its just I think a great brush!

So what happened to all the feedback then if loads had tried it?

To be honest I wasn't going to try or buy one after marks vid anyway that's why my name was taken off the list..

So how many members actualy tried it...3 or 4 maybe?
I tired it, my dad tried it plus two other chaps.

It actually lost my dad a job lol. We had an email come through, customer complained of excessive banging! This was down to the user not used to wfp. But he was using a tecbuk. The stock makes one hell of a "BANG" on brickwork.

I tried it for a bit, but the weight is too much for me. Nobody did a review, as tbh nothing positive came out of the trial. Except one chap said he loved the screws for the stock.

I like my set up nice and light, i earn a decent wage for the hours i do. I very much doubt it will double my earnings.

Oh and it was sent to Mark M ages ago by me, heard nothing from him........

Also Alan Aqua Dapter turned up???

Yep Damo it did... many thanks :Image9:

I'm glad you were honest enough to say that...

After all what is the point of any trial if ppl are not going to be honest to leave good and/or bad feedback about a product.

Yep Damo it did... many thanks :Image9:

I'm glad you were honest enough to say that as after all what is the point of any trial if ppl are not going to be honest to leave good and/or bad feedback about a product.
Hmmmm i suppose, i purposely didnt do a review as its not fair. I look for the weight of a product first, then the cleaning ability. But my opinion matched my dad and co.

Lee GLS' date=' there is are many and very obvious differences between the Gardiner’s extreme brushes and Tecbuk brushes. (And many more that are not obvious) The size & look of the brush for example! the monofilament count, spread on the glass, quality, monofilaments/bristles etc the list is extensive - but as you say yourself, quote “they (Tecbuk brushes) are no quicker than an extreme” [/font'] 

The problem with being a Gardiner’s fan is that you are stuck with those brushes they are slow - you unable to exploit the benefits Tecbuk brushes have over other brushes – and you think a video from Tecbuk would help you! Maybe you should work on your business instead of promoting Gardiner’s at your expense & loss!!!

Richard

The thing you don't get Richard is there is no expense and loss, I work as fast as my body is able with an extreme brush and still maintain perfect results, there is no way I could go any faster, when I work on my own (this is not willy waving) I earn £50-£60 an hour, so that should tell you the speed I work! If I worked at this speed with a tecbuk brush, I would still earn the same amount but come home a lot more worn out because of the brick on the end of my pole! And don't go on about being able to work quicker with an aerial brush, because I know it is not possible.

If I remember right think RC or someone did a short vid too and the banging about on that one was loud

I tired it, my dad tried it plus two other chaps.

It actually lost my dad a job lol. We had an email come through, customer complained of excessive banging! This was down to the user not used to wfp. But he was using a tecbuk. The stock makes one hell of a "BANG" on brickwork.

I tried it for a bit, but the weight is too much for me. Nobody did a review, as tbh nothing positive came out of the trial. Except one chap said he loved the screws for the stock.

I like my set up nice and light, i earn a decent wage for the hours i do. I very much doubt it will double my earnings.
That's not fair Damo!
I think the real reason for people not leaving feedback is because people can't be arsed, probably why I didn't do it either.

Nothing about nothing positive coming out of it.

So much better then using a sill brush or a flat brush....IMO

That's not fair Damo!

I think the real reason for people not leaving feedback is because people can't be arsed, probably why I didn't do it either.

Nothing about nothing positive coming out of it.

So much better then using a sill brush or a flat brush....IMO
But that's why i never did a review.

We ALL use Gardiner brushes. And everybody loves em.

You can check back what I said in the staff

Room. Hence why I never did a review as nobody liked it.

Simple Brush Guide - Flat-Trim for maximum bristles and for those who like the current trim type of other sill brushes. Also suitable for gutter, soffit and conservatory roof cleaning - Medium bristles for those who like our other medium bristled brushes.

Back