loan window cleaners

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Doo, Jan 17, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Doo

Doo Well-Known Member

I work myself and have done since I started and am the only loan cleaner in this area I believe, a few other windys have said how can you do it yourself.
    I was wondering if any members on here work alone.
    I like it as I know I do a decent job and if any mistake is made its down to me and no other.

Advertisement
  2. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

I work alone.lol my own pace,head phones in one ear.love it.

3. rugbywolf

rugbywolf Forum Addict

I worked alone, but then I got so much work I decided to employ a lad, which I did for about three years. When he left I sold alot of my work off, and went back to being on my own, and I wouldn't employ anyone again, mainly because you are having to think for them all the time, that is to say, keep them in work. Partnerships are OK, as long as you get along.

4. mufcglen

mufcglen Well-Known Member

ive had a lad ask me if he can come work with me and even though im still building work ive thought about it but ive had it in past where youve got to think about them all the time and whats theyre work like etc and every thing else that goes with it, prefer me and my tiny brain arguing with myself all day!

5. Doo

Doo Well-Known Member

I had an experienced cleaner out with me once for four hours that's all I could take, when I dropped him off I felt better straight away and went back to finish the round.
    He had a Celtic shirt on under his hoody which is a no no as far as I'm concerned (I'm a Celtic fan) but football and business don't mix, also constantly thinking about what he was doing..... Missing Windows, not scrimming etc, maybe says more about me but it's my business and I'll call the shots.

6. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

it is so much easier having someone working with you trad or WFP it just seems to work so much easier
    when you have loads of work you canny get through it on your own
    as soon as the work picked up i had mate helping
    the ord day working yourself is fine but not long term

Advertisement