Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ever Experienced This....

messimagician

Has anyone ever had a customer that's flirted / come on to you while doing their windows and did it go any further?

What's the funniest thing that's happened to you or seen in the years you been cleaning?

I'm sure this thread could be quite a funny read

I have had 3 comments about having a big pole!

one an old lady on a bike laughing to herself & another said I can come do hers then stay for dinner & breakfast lol

I was chatting to a guy whilst doing his windows, we always chat, he is a nice guy.

This ne time he was telling me his wife was a hair dresser, apparently she does perms=colours-cuts and blow j0bs.!! hee. hee, he was so embarrassed poor man...

I was also asked if I got to hot that I was more than welcome to take my vest off. (he was old). I did enthasise I charge extra.!!!!

Have seen some great sights while roofing. One hot summer a very fit lady next door offered to rub sun cream all over me as she was worried that i would burn!....if only i had been divorced at the time! lol

Been offered payment in kind a few times

I've got a couple,one lady asked can I do her insides and my mate walked in at a uni room and caught a student flicking her bean and I saw aftermath,a few more but can't be bovered any more and see ya

U get customers flirting with u in many jobs, taxi driver, sales assistant, call centre worker, its normal n if their was no flirtibg life wud be miserable , its normal to have customers flirting with u , u just gotta go with the flow lol

Back