Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brand new van

The Peugeot and Citroen have good payloads and are value for money.

I'm really into the looks when it comes to vans, so have ordered a transit custom. In my opinion, the best looking van on the road

Vivaro 2900 L2H1 is a good bet. You get a payload of 1280Kg and the length is just under 3 meters.

Also Vauxhall still manufactures many of its parts in the U.K.

Hope this helps spent the last 6 months researching for a new van myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Vivaro 2900 L2H1 is a good bet. You get a payload of 1280Kg and the length is just under 3 meters. Also Vauxhall still manufactures many of its parts in the U.K.

Hope this helps spent the last 6 months researching for a new van myself.

What did you get in the end??

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Bought the new shape Vivaro above. The system I was having fitted was best suited to this van.

Really wanted a VW though but too overpriced and payload was a bit turd to be honest.

Yeah it's comfortable and practical. The wife drove it 500miles back from where we bought it from without whining.

Would have liked the business plus model with the fold down seat/desk but save myself a bit by not being too fussy.

What you thinking of putting in the back?

I can take pictures for you in 2 weeks when we have it back from the company fitting the system for us if you would like.

Ok this is the van that I got.
87691c3155d7cb27d8cce2ff633c1051.jpg
538a7bf506afa5947374606b65963e3a.jpg

The Peugeot and Citroen have good payloads and are value for money.I'm really into the looks when it comes to vans, so have ordered a transit custom. In my opinion, the best looking van on the road
Transit custom looks small and low compared to the new Dispatch IMO.

EDIT: I meant the Connect.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are sat up quite high in the dispatch. It's drives very nicely 6speed gear box too. 55 mpg as well. I'm over the moon. I pick it up Thursday.
I bought mine new last October. I've done over 13,000 miles in it already!

If you like music etc it should have 'car play' or 'mirror link'. I have Spotify on my phone and my tunes start as I leave my drive. The tunes go off a hour or so later when I arrive at my first job.

Best van ever!

Back