Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brand new van

I bought mine new last October. I've done over 13,000 miles in it already!
If you like music etc it should have 'car play' or 'mirror link'. I have Spotify on my phone and my tunes start as I leave my drive. The tunes go off a hour or so later when I arrive at my first job.

Best van ever!
You have a dispatch too?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Do you use a split charger? If so what type?
Who me? I've got a controller with charging facility. You will find there is no way you can get wires from the back of the van to the battery under the bonnet. I couldn't find a route anyway. I wired mine up to a cigar lighter type socket on the near side by the indicator lamp.

Who me? I've got a controller with charging facility. You will find there is no way you can get wires from the back of the van to the battery under the bonnet. I couldn't find a route anyway. I wired mine up to a cigar lighter type socket on the near side by the indicator lamp.
In the rear of the van.

Ok this is the van that I got.
87691c3155d7cb27d8cce2ff633c1051.jpg
538a7bf506afa5947374606b65963e3a.jpg

This one I'm looking for It's USA front version you don't get much like this in GB or EU perfect not to big not to small

Niiiccceee!!! Really wanted one of these but a tad too small for us. Hope it does you well.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Diesels about to be the bad guys and cost us a fortune but when's the last time you saw a petrol van ? [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back