Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brand new van

I hope your going to put speedlinner or some other water proof stuff down on the floor of your new van. I have just booked mine in to be done flooring, half way up 2 sliding doors &aback door panels all in orange.

Just had my Van line-x. It's amazing. Only in dark grey where I got it from though.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

6b4a2abc49cfdf1cf0e6a7fb72f059fb.jpg

Van fitted. Just need to fit pole racking and then done

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I'm considering getting a Ford transit connect on finance. Looks more professional than driving around in a corsa with roof bars on it.
You'll never look back after getting any van as imo it looks more professional. If you can afford something modern even better as it's for the business you will be using it everyday. I spend my profits on the business. Speculate to accumulate and all that lol

Last year I got a pre reg Renault traffic 6 months old 10 miles on clock full warranty for 10k well pleased normally 18k not registered

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

You'll never look back after getting any van as imo it looks more professional. If you can afford something modern even better as it's for the business you will be using it everyday. I spend my profits on the business. Speculate to accumulate and all that lol
I think I will be getting a van shortly. I'm still part time and when I go full time I'll look at one on finance. I agree with you it will bring more business,can't wait.

Back