Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ecover Vs Fairy

i think ecover leaves a better finish, fairy sometimes causes streak! Do you ever use WFP? i am thinking about getting a backpack?

Yeah mate I'm all wfp except ground floor now apart from a dozen banties (pensioners) that won't accept pole. I had to use fairy a few weeks ago coz ran out of the good stuff and hated it. I think ecover just suits my method of cleaning and fairy doesn't, there's also the fact that ecover doesn't make as much foam and using a sprayer instead of a bucket it helps Definitely go for a backpack mate you'll never look back, of the two methods trad is what I prefer to do but wfp is easier and much faster and its all about the money.

Yep sure is mate, only been in this game a yr and half myself and the info on here over first few months was invaluable.

Exocet all the way.
I am not to sure that firing missiles at the house counts as cleaning the windows, true enough they won't be able to say there not clean but i think they need to be in the wall in one piece fo it to count.

Back