Lol Now I Can Call Myself A Professional Window Cleaner..

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by koopmaster, Jul 14, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

I started on the cheap and bought a cheap B & Q T bar and applicator. It does the job but is looking pretty grim and cheap 6 months down the line so I bought a unger applicator and a new T bar.

Its going to last me years since I only have to use it a few times a week (I use a WFP) but have 2 regular custies that want their inside done everytime and its all extra money...

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Yes pal will last you a while!! I have the same t bar I started with 5 years ago, had several new sleeves tho..

3. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

I had one for 3 years, The only reason I had to get a new one was the bucket wore away the plastic where the hadle meets the bar. It wore away that much when I went to clean a window and appied a bit pressure the thing just snapped lol

Advertisement