Look What Happened To My Van

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Ian, Dec 8, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Ian

Ian Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Had a **** hit me up the **** at some traffic lights. I have a hire van from insurance a 12 plate berlingo but no roof bars!
    Im out of work at min with whiplash which sucks.

Advertisement
  2. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Ouch, hopw you get better soon, and hope you sort your van out too, you cant afford to be off work before christmas!!!

3. daley

daley Banned

onuther one on compo trail ,

4. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

There some right monkeys driving cars out there!

Ones that either speed or ones that get blarzey while driving(which can be easly done) and not have 100% concentration.

5. Ian

Ian Member

whats that supposed to mean?

waiting for insurance to look at it but i think is a write off so no van

6. Ian

Ian Member

the person that hit me admitted to police he had been on a night shift finished at 4 am and had just took kids to school. hit me at 9am while i was stationary at traffic lights sending me forwards. he had just come round corner flat out apparently too as police said he was not doing speed limit because he hit me then went off into a building. i ended up on other side of road so he hit me bloody hard. I blacked out so dont know

7. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

dont work, they will be watching you, guarantee it, your van is a write off, prob get 600-900 if you are lucky,

8. daley

daley Banned

yes vans not worth saveing ,and andc thats cos its too costly for a van of that year ,wip lash ?????????????????????????/ cos that wos ent such a big crash but shor youl get a pay out for it its def time wip lash wos made harder to clam ?????????????? its wotputs every one inshorance upppppppppppppppp

9. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Yeah cause people cant prove it!

The gov made a law now, that you have to be going at least 6.50 miles and hour to claim for whip lash!

10. Squeak and Bubbles

Don't forget to claim for loss of earnings if you can't work. Someone pranged me 3 years ago, and I could not work for a week so put in a claim on his insurance for loss of earnings.

Advertisement