Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Aworka trial is over...

F

firefly123

having used george for years have trialled cleaner planer and aworker been in constant touch with Chris at aworker and now he has the full working week on the tablet and the week before and after its the best the soft ware to use if you need soft ware try this aworker you wont regret it so user friendly im hooked

having used george for years have trialled cleaner planer and aworker been in constant touch with Chris at aworker and now he has the full working week on the tablet and the week before and after its the best the soft ware to use if you need soft ware try this aworker you wont regret it so user friendly im hooked
Have you got a link to Aworker Please? Googled but cant find

Hi firefly, does Aworka have go cardless integration? And is it easy to handle from your mobile? I was just about to try a trial of it as I can't justify £25 a month on cleaner planner just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Might give it a shot, want to move from george and go paperless, tried cleaner planner looked too fiddly
CP is fantastic in all aspects mate, I highly reccomend you learn it and it wont take long before you love it, I was the same when I first started with it, I'd be a wound up company without it now I think.

couldn't get away with clean planner is was to clunky and I can do everything faster on window cleaner pro also I didn't like the terms and con of clean planner

It's an either or for me. Both do much the same thing, both are well supported but Rob at cleaner planner is quicker at updating or adding ideas. Aworka at £100 a year upfront makes it a no brainer for me.

Tony

Hi firefly, does Aworka have go cardless integration? And is it easy to handle from your mobile? I was just about to try a trial of it as I can't justify £25 a month on cleaner planner just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Yes to both. Used it for a few years and love it

Latest Posts

Back