looking for a canvasser

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by MandMR, Feb 11, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. MandMR

MandMR Guest

I have just started a round in t he croydon , caterham , coulsdon surrey area and was wondering if anyone was or knew of a canvasser in that sort of area . Am willing to pay very good rates . Thanks .[/align]

Advertisement
  2. Posh

Posh Hero

Give nick king a ring 07894051620. I've used him and he's very good. He's based in royston herts. Tell him you got his number off me (Paul Kitchiner)

3. chris

chris Member

how much would you pay a canvasser?

4. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

Personally I wouldn't I like knocking lol

5. Paul

Paul Guest

Nick king sounds dodgy say his name fast lol

6. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I was thinking of hiring 2 females, I'm 25 and when I call I think it sometimes puts people off as I look young, I thought females would be better for knocking doors.

I have paid people before to knock doors, and paid him the amount of work he got, he got £120 worth in 2 ***hts so there first time
    I went round I paid him the £120, now all the cash is mine!

Or you could offer them an hourly rate, or commission, but the more people you have out knocking the quicker and more work you will get!

Advertisement