Looking For A Canvassing Company!

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by MyLittleCleaningCompany, Jun 28, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Hi all, can anyone recommend a good canvassing company to use, heard off or have used themselves? Any feedback would be great.

and before I get the questions, yes I do it myself as well but looking at bringing in more work from different avenues. Cheers, Jamie :D

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

Have you had a chat with whizz bizz on here mare? I've never used them but thinking about it seem to have a fair service, there's also a fella posh knows and has used he said that he is really good.

Nice to see you again Jamie

3. johnnyt

johnnyt Member

I would PM Posh first as his guy doesn't want payment upfront.Thing its the usual price of X 2 worth of work.

4. Cheers Chaps! Good to be back! I've used Nick & his team a couple of times now. Good blokes but they're having a few transport issues at the mo so was looking to see what other options are out there. Will try Whizz bizz see what they can offer.

5. me5380

me5380 Member

where abouts are you from

6. harunh

harunh Legend

Hey littlecleaningcompany i havent seen u for a while on here mate hope your all good and doing well

Advertisement