Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp or traditional.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.

B and W

B & W Window Cleaners
Hi I'm new and not sure if this has been brought up before but during sign up you can be one or the other or not cleaning yet. Why no option for those that offer both?

go with whatever you use most. its impossible to be exactly 50-50

Hi I'm new and not sure if this has been brought up before but during sign up you can be one or the other or not cleaning yet. Why no option for those that offer both?
Welcome B&W!

Do you mean signing up to be a member of this website?

No one really cares. Once you start posting people will soon figure it out.

Thank you its not a big deal. The bulk of our residential work is done using Traditional but we do use a trolley system where and when needed.

There's been a war brewing between wfp and trad for few year now /emoticons/smile.png
LOL both methods have there place and advantages. We slate wfp but if the truth be known wfp like traditional is only as good as the cleaner who uses it.

wfp in the wind, anytime, ladders no.

wfp you can get out more in severe windy conditions. if i didnt do wfp , i would have sold up and become a bus driver i think

Like I said both methods have their advantages depending on situation. But the same is true of both methods and that's, that they are only as good as the cleaner using them.

wfp in the wind, anytime, ladders no.
wfp you can get out more in severe windy conditions. if i didnt do wfp , i would have sold up and become a bus driver i think
there was a bus driver joined this forum. he was sick of it and started on the windows wfp . soon hated it tho and went into the carpets . where is he now im wondering

Let's not start that whole wfp for trad again I'll go crazy:confused:

Both work fine like any tool or proffession it's the person using um

/emoticons/smile.png

there was a bus driver joined this forum. he was sick of it and started on the windows wfp . soon hated it tho and went into the carpets . where is he now im wondering
In the French foreign legion :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Welcome to the party bud :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back on the buses is my guess.:rolleyes:

On-The-Buses.gif

Let's not start that whole wfp for trad again I'll go crazy:confused:Both work fine like any tool or proffession it's the person using um

/emoticons/smile.png
Never a truer word spoken.

That's twice blakey has got a laugh on this forum..

What the hell has happened to the world

Let's just say trad is best and avoid the argument then:rolleyes:

Seriously they are both good so why the argument lol

Let's just say trad is best and avoid the argument then:rolleyes:
Seriously they are both good so why the argument lol
There is no argument,.....chamois leather and a splash of vinegar in the bucket is the way forward. /emoticons/wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back