Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Www.ukprint.biz. avoid

monkeyman

HI all. I recommended this print company on here not so long ago.5000 flyer £69. The first time I used them great service. Received the flyers within a week. The second time not so good. One month later still no flyers. No response to emails or facebook messages.

I have been looking into this company and I am by no means the only one to have had such problems.

You are much better going to a local printers. £120/£130. You get what you pay for.

I sent an email last night at 11.40 stating I would be contacting trading standards. I got a reply within 25 minutes. Saying this would get sorted. I wait with bated breath

Aside from the obvious flaw of not doing what you paid them to do @monkeyman, the most disappointing thing is that they didn't bother to reply on facebook or to emails for so long, and then the second they realised you weren't messing around they replied instantly! Really poor customer service, it sounds like!

Any update?

Back