Looking for a set of gutterpro tools.

Discussion in 'Items & Rounds Wanted' started by TolishAPurd, Jun 23, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. TolishAPurd

Alright lads, I really don't want to pay the full price for the gutter pro tools, so just wanted to see if anyone on here had a set they wanted rid of?

Can pay with paypal, or cash if local, sexual favours while wearing a Bananaman costume optional.

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

£12.50 for a bit of plastic is a bit steep, but you'll recoup it. Just add the price of the one tool to every job you do :thumbsup:

Mankinis are my thing btw :kiss:

3. TolishAPurd

Yeah I know you're right mate, I can just be a bit of a tight **** at times. Although its also a matter of principle, they just seem very overpriced to me. If no luck here I'll just bite the bullet and get the set new next month as I've spent a fortune this month.

Sorry, but strictly no mankinis, theres no where to put my purse.

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Call danny and say smurf from wcf said you will give me some discount and see what he says :D
    Well it's worth a try http://progutter.co.uk/

5. cheapncheerful

and cheapncheerful uses his old extendable bit of dont know what it was originally but its now my gutter tool:)

tell us what danny says tolish...probably:rofl: ...frack off..

6. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Suppose they are not big sellers, that's why they're expensive?

Get one of these

[​IMG]

Reminds me of when me and the Mrs went to Greece. I had one and was slinging it around in the hotel room. All of a sudden, I let go and it went flying out the window and 5 floors down to the pool area. I've never ran down 5 sets of stairs so fast :rofl:

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

All I can say they have made me loads of dosh so don't be a tight **** and buy a set.

8. cheapncheerful

i will just download and send to my 3d printer....and get them in three months....:rofl:

actually some big supermarkets have 3d printers and it would be an ideal shape to print...

9. TolishAPurd

I think I know a safe place to store that when I'm wearing the Mankini.:thumbsup:

I may give that a go smurf, but I reckon he'll think I'm on lsd or something talking about smurfs on the phone. I have similar tools I use but mine don't work on the really tight gutters, and by the time I've made new ones, I may as well have bought these things. Maybe next month then if nothing comes up.

10. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Filthy boy :D

Advertisement