Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What a day,big bills,bad news and terrorism

Eviestevie

Just got bill from garage for work on my car and the news it won’t be done till after Christmasand was supposed to trade it in Friday on new car,last week it was van and clutch

But on to something more important, trying to get to unit today and get stuck in traffic for hours because off a terrorism raid and bomb plot in my quiet town,so I thought

Turns out the was plotting to bomb Sheffield market

I have children and never really thought it would effect me,now the reality is it’s everwhere

Aye saw that on the news about the bomb raids. 

Seems a bit more real when it's close to home.

What a world we are living in eh

5 min from my home 

I live very little town,turns out they was actually plotting a bombing at Meadowhall or the xmas market in Sheffield 

Still hits home when I drive past the road it happened everyday

My missus wants to move to Tenerife and so do her family,starting to wonder what hope are little ones have in this country 

5 min from my home 

I live very little town,turns out they was actually plotting a bombing at Meadowhall or the xmas market in Sheffield 

Still hits home when I drive past the road it happened everyday

My missus wants to move to Tenerife and so do her family,starting to wonder what hope are little ones have in this country 

I would probably have been going to meadowhall over Christmas, usually get dragged there this time of year (I'm about 30 mins up the M1). My eldest daughter is 12 and she has a friend who was at the Manchester concert bombing.

It's all a little too close for comfort. One of those things that you think will never happen to you but no one is safe. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would probably have been going to meadowhall over Christmas, usually get dragged there this time of year (I'm about 30 mins up the M1). My eldest daughter is 12 and she has a friend who was at the Manchester concert bombing.

It's all a little too close for comfort. One of those things that you think will never happen to you but no one is safe. 
Yes same as me,I’m about 30 min from Meadowhall 

Apparently Boxing Day would have been be day 

I hate these sick bwastards 

Back