Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Weather

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mate just work in it, its not nice cos you get wet through, but wont make a difference to the glass as long as you dont have to much wind with it.

Take out some spare clothes even if you have decent water proofs saves getting the front of the van wet through.

Its difficult on days like today when its windy and lashing it down. Customers dont like it. I cant see much being earned this week. Tax bill to pay as well!

my kids are off school for half term this week anyway so i wouldnt of got a lot done, just hope its dry next week so i can catch up

It's the customers I have problem with thy won't have it having there windows done in this weather
If they want you regular it has to be done, if your on a 4 weekly cycle things soon get mixed up or have to be missed if you dont get them done because of the odd moaner.
They will be the exact same person that once the sun comes out is on the phone to you askin you where you are, explain to them then what the situation is instead of being held to randsom for the small amount one person gives you.

I have worked all day today without one complaint, customers learn that you will not always be there on a rainy day BUT WILL ALWAYS BE THERE and this is what true customers want.

Tell em you have rent or mortage to pay they soon understand.

At the same time tell um you work in light rain or drizzle but not terrential

Back