Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tonights Storm

Dodger

Has anyone seen any evidence of it yet, I just read forecast and it just says breezy. Not my idea of a storm that Lol.

im in south west coast an it ant that windy here just heavy rain think the 80 mph winds r bull xxxx they have blown the forcast up again to something it ant lol

Dodger looking at my forcast says breezy too winds up to 15 mph...not much is it lol

What stotm?

27mph here then drops no storm here eather ive climed ladders in winder condishions than this lol :Image13: im sat here wateing 4 something to happen but i got a fieling nothing will come of this so called storm lol

There is that saying: "the calm before the storm..." but yeah I think flooding will be the headlines tomorrow what with the falling leaves blocking up drains & that green-yellow blob of rain on the radar maps.

Had fallen tree's up here in Rotherham. I have work to do in this weather but going to ring up those customers and do them tomorrow.

Today I'll be doing things I should have done on the weekend, wash kit, clean inside of my van, fill up the tank and sort the weeks work.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I didnt book much in for today because of the forecast. I did the same last friday as well. I must learn to take the weather forecast with a pinch of salt.

Back