Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Don't Know What It Is This Month

Colley614

Hi Guys,

Don't know what it is this month but non of my online payers have hardly paid. I don't mind one or two but I've got about £100 outstanding this week and van insurance to pay next week

Sorry, I'm just venting by the way. I have paid everyone I owe money to this month and hardly anyone has paid me. I putting it down to school holidays and nagging kids. It's just that I'm waiting to order a new pole for a big job and without this money I can't

The past month or so Iv found it hard to get money in.. On the nice sunny nights people must go out to enjoy it.. Others on holiday or whatever..

The past month or so Iv found it hard to get money in.. On the nice sunny nights people must go out to enjoy it.. Others on holiday or whatever..
Was just thinking along those lines myself, I know a few of my custies have been away with kids on hols.

Me too, Ive done so many fronts cause people were away so less money this month.

Way I think of it, if this month = less money because people are away(hard to collect money) then think of chrismas time when people give you a pound or two extra bonus, some cases it will be extra fiver and theyre like here you go keep the change etc.

Yes harunh, but at the same time people are in the Xmas spirit and will not forget about the windy cleaner! Lol, I do pretty well with tips, booze, chocs, sweets, cigs... Even at times I haven't got round before Xmas due to weather people still have the tip when I called after the new year lol..

I've just got back from a bank holiday weekend and there's been loads of money paid into my online banking. ££££££££ ka-ching!!

Latest Posts

Back