Lost A Big Pub Job

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Jan 2, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

I was half way thru cleaning and a nan cones out saying are u insured? I go ye he goes ur not on our system i go the manager etc he goes its under new management u need to speak to so n so he goes u may aswell stop mate cos we havent got u on our system, imhe goes u need to arrange a meeting mate am jus leting u kno i go ill pack up then and thats it 60 kwid lost :( lol

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Why is it lost H, get back in there and make a new deal.

3. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

I would of still charged them if its a big pub its probally owned by a brewery and will have already agreed with the last manager that they will allow a budget for a regular window cleaner you need to ask him who to contact and what information they require from you some of the companys ive dealt with in the past send out forms you have to fill out to become an approved contractor

4. harunh

harunh Legend

UPDATE : I rang her mate and she goes i need your insurance i go ill bring it iwthin 30 mins... she toke all my details down and she goes to me right u can carry on wen ever u like now :) i go to her i cleaned it today and i never knew :( she was like am sorry but its important ... i go to her i know it is .... i do it to eveery job i get :) i got talking to her and i said to her most people dont care about risk assesments insurance etc... but its important and i always do it regardless and i said to her i clean a big building in my town :) and they didnt know what a risk assesment was but i had to do it for a pre caution i said lol :p when i lied to her about the big building she looked pretty pleased :) lmaoo

5. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

youll be getting a call of ure insurance company soon saying they've put a claim in against you lol

6. harunh

harunh Legend

7. swas

swas Active Member

be readyfor any cracked windows, you will have to point any repairs needing doing now before you clean them. so she knows you have not done it.

8. harunh

harunh Legend

swas u wanna trade some work mate lol

9. swas

swas Active Member

i dont know what you mean , trade some work. as ive said im looking for some more rounds to add on. im quite happy with my customers, if you want to offload some work PM me with area and details and i will give you a fair price.
    mr H, do you use an 11 inch DI vessel, if so roughly what amount of pure water do you make out of 1 batch of resin in it before changing, with your water from tap at around 110 tds reading.

10. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

Don't lie.

Advertisement