Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dont You Just Love Some Customers!

rcproperty

went out canvassing in Feb and got this customer that said she is interested as here window cleaner hasnt been for the last 3 months, she will give me a call.

she called this month to book me in for next month to start because the window cleaner still didnt turn up!

so 5 months that window cleaner didnt turn up to them!

today I got a text saying that her window cleaner has turned up and she is giving him one more chance!

whats the betting that once the bad weather comes again, that he stops coming and i get a phone call!! lol

Had his done to me at the start of the year. Then they let them down again. Thankfully we got both jobs and both have been ok.

yer i was nice in the text back so who knows! the window cleaner does 2 house down this private lane, one £25 house and this other one that was and old large manor house, didnt get to find out how much he charged for that one! but it was 2-3 times bigger than the first one. oh well!

id refuse her if she did that to me. if ppl let me done one strike ya gone end of!
money is money at the end of the day! extra £300 a year from it! then could get other house that could be alot more!!!!

plus its in an area that im in anyway!

Back