Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

gransnet

B

boarcity

heres another avenue i recently discovered where you can bang your drum and rake in more residential work. i thought id share it , its a forum full of the type of customer we all desire and theres a "local chapter" where you can focus your attention www.gransnet.com

streetlife.com is excellent . iv got a fake profile on that one "JoanD" complete with old lady cartoon avatar

So if anyone asks is there a decent windie in the neighbourhood i can step in with "a recommendation"

some guy called Nigel tried to set up a date/meet with dear old Joan last year! but it was totally wrong,hes married

Last edited:
streetlife.com is excellent . iv got a fake profile on that one "JoanD" complete with old lady cartoon avatar
So if anyone asks is there a decent windie in the neighbourhood i can step in with "a recommendation"

some guy called Nigel tried to set up a date/meet with dear old Joan last year! but it was totally wrong,hes married
dude that is some nasty :turd:. lol

Back